One-on-one nutrition consultations with our Sports and Wellness Nutritionist and a Registered Dietitian can include any area of nutrition that you would like to address. This can include weight loss, improved fitness or athletic performance, eating for optimal health, heart healthy eating plans, the anti-inflammatory diet, nutritional supplementation, and more.
Performance Nutrition Consultation
A 60-minute one-on-one consultation with our Performance Nutrition Specialist will evaluate your nutrition and then create a strategy to attain your individual performance and nutrition goals.
- Assess energy and nutrient needs on an individual basis
- Create individualized and customized fueling plans for sport-specific goals
- Provide guidance on sports nutrition supplements
Sports Nutrition Presentations
Bellin Health Sports Medicine offers an array of Sports Nutrition group presentations for athletes of any ability.
- Sport-Specific Presentations (soccer, football, baseball, basketball, track, etc.)
- Nutrition 101 – Build a Quality Diet
- Performance Nutrition
- Estimating fueling needs
– Overview of macro and micronutrients
– Fueling pre- and post- exercise
– Sports supplements
Medical Nutrition Therapy Consultation
A 60-minute one-on-one consultation is designed for athletes and active individuals seeking to prevent, manage, and treat chronic medical conditions. Our Performance Nutrition Specialist will evaluate your nutrition and health factors, and create a customized nutrition strategy.
- Develop nutrition plans for athletes with diabetes
- Create nutrition and supplementation strategies to current nutrient deficiencies (e.g. iron deficiency)
For more information or to register for a nutrition consultation, please call 920-430-4756.